- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
(Redirected from Talk:Blackjack (Mech))
The title of the article is Blackjack (Mech) because there is a planet with the name Blackjack. --Revanche 15:20, 9 October 2006 (CDT)
- (copied over from various talk pages as it really pertains to this article only)
- He, iam confused, the source links are added to the variant! You found the info in Objective Raids.--Doneve (talk) 18:44, 13 November 2013 (PST)
- Interesting, didn't know there was conflicting information. Since I don't seem to have TRO3050U, could you cite the relevant passage please? Frabby (talk) 03:55, 14 November 2013 (PST)
- The St. Ives Compact deployed their BJ-3 variant extensively with their St. Ives Armored Cavalry, and a number of BJ-3s entered service with Federated Commonwealth troops stationed in the Compact.
- Variants Produced on St. Ives, the BJ-3 replaces the AC/2s with Ceres Arms Smasher PPCs and retains the medium lasers. Although one ::heat sink is removed, the ten that remain are upgraded.
- The Battlepack claims most BJ-3 and technology were handed over to FedSun but both Objective Raids and TRO:3050U both state the mech is still being made and deployed in St. Ives by 3071.Aldous (talk) 04:59, 14 November 2013 (PST)
- So the majority of the BJ-3s produced up to a certain date (possibly the in-universe publication date of the Battlepack) were handed over to the Federated Suns or Federated Commonwealth, but production continued domestically within the St. Ives Compact, predominantly but not exclusively for St. Ives Compact forces, after that date and up until at least 3071 (or 3079 if the variant is listed in Objectives: Capellan Confederation). I don't see a conflict. BrokenMnemonic (talk) 05:55, 14 November 2013 (PST)