- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he should be listed as killed in 3060, not 3062. Change made. ClanWolverine101 07:00, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
saKhan in 3060?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he was removed from his position as saKhan and shifted back to Huntress as a Galaxy Commander? I mean, unless the events of the novel Exodus Road were retconned, he was removed as dezgra after smuggling back mechs from the Inner Sphere to defend Huntress.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .