Talk:Essay:Chinese Unit Names
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
Not sure if it's proper etiquette, but I added a note to the entry for the Shen Yi: "This may also refer to the legendary archer Hòu Yì (后羿), also known as Shén Yì (神羿)." I'm not sure what the TRO writer's intent was, but this interpretation does fit the 'Mech's design. — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Wunjilau (talk • contribs) .