- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
(Not so) Notable Pilots
I may have missed something, but how are Demi-Precentor Rudolf Shakov and Precentor Krag Jernberg "notable" under the strict criteria that we're using for this section? Even Andery Kerensky may not be notable in the sense of people automatically linking him to this particular 'Mech model, apart from the question how many people are aware of Andery Kerensky's character in the first place. Frabby 20:50, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- Agree the two Com Guard MechWarriors, both only getting a little novel time, probably fall out of notable, but Andery I say should stay. He's a notable character, just unfortunately little is known about save for the fact he piloted ths 'Mech.
TRO 3050 Upgrade p208 specifically says the EXT-4A was built at Thermopolis in the FWL, not Nanking in Capellan space. Given that it was cancelled after two production runs, its highly improbable it was built anywhere but Thermopolis. (Its FWL-oriented weaponry consisting of Delta Dart LRMs and Magna lasers also indicates FWL origin.)— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- I am currently away from my books so can't check specifics, but it might be worth mentioning that the reference on the paragraph that claims it was built on Nanking references TRO:3039, a product that came out after TRO:3050U so it is possible that when the article was written the author had new information.--Dmon (talk) 11:17, 28 April 2021 (EDT)