Talk:Faction List Blood Spirit
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
- I created this site as a test bed, how the other user reacte to this content. My goal was to build a place were the common viewer saw the equipment which is available to each faction. This is not plagararism, because I melted to sources in one and will expande/include all available source. As a nother nice side effect every army branch will be covered to. For example the Blood spirits used the Protomech technology as a way to expande their forces with a minimum of resources in contrast to a common mech. Please responde when you will... Neuling 10:17, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I for one am very sceptical. Wiki articles should contain factual information, cast in a suitable format. As has previously been said, this site isn't a file repository and pure Gallery-type articles are discouraged. In my opinion this article (actually only a gallery at this point) stretches our Policy:Notability to the limit. Even if/when expanded, what of this article isn't already (or shouldn't already be) covered under Clan Blood Spirit or Clan Blood Spirit Touman? Frabby 16:43, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with what Frabby said, I just do not understand the need for this article. --Dmon 17:02, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- In my opinion every factions is unique and this is always a combination of special equipment/unit structure/emphasis of army branch. In the past I started a similar project but it was delete. I think my project is the work worth. This site will be no repository for pictures, because its nicer to see which designs are filled. To read why the Hell's Horses put more resources to the infantry branch in contrast to the snow raven. And to awnser your question. The touman sites are not good developed in my sense. I will not change the work of other people and create my own project sites with links to the other contents.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Neuling (talk • contribs) .
- Neuling, the point of a Wiki is that everybody can (and should!) change the work of other people. The articles should contain facts, with as little opinion as possible. BTW articles aren't pieces of art and most of all, they should not be essays about one editor's personal opinion. That's why I think what you are doing here should rally go into the respective Touman article(s). Another point is that people looking for this kind of information will probably go look for the faction page first (i.e. Clan Blood Spirit in this case), and then perhaps follow a link in the article to the Clan Blood Spirit Touman article. How are people going to find your work?
- As a suggestion, perhaps you should rename your project and call it Essay:Clan Blood Spirit gameplay or somesuch. Remember, the article's name should already provide a clear idea of its content. "Faction" isn't clear enough. Frabby 08:57, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
- Tnx for your opinion about my project. I will think about it and with your anwser you show your respect for my work. Tnx. I will include this information with links to the touman and from the touman site back to this 'essay'. I think many other readers,viewers find it interesting to discover the unique strength of each military. 10:00, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
Clan Blood Spirit no longer exists. Is this page still relevant? If so, I think it should be updated to the Wars of Reaving era and their annihilation noted. Possibly create separate lists for the Clan Invasion, Civil War, and Jihad/WoR eras? --Cache (talk) 09:06, 31 December 2014 (PST)