- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
last sentence is is quite compressed but don't wanted to sound more like the Warden Clan Field Manual ... and Im not so good in languages i don't _speak_ that often, so my writings r maybe wrong in grammar, feel free to correct! — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 10:50, 7 August 2009 .
Source for X/Y coords?
Where do the given X/Y coords come from? Frabby 06:36, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- http://isatlas.teamspam.net/planet-detail.php?planet=4355428 --Doneve 06:58, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- But that's not a source, it's just a meta-source where some fan decided these were the coords. I am not aware of any proper canonoical source stating these coords. It might be possible to (roughly) estimate them by cross-referencing existing (canonical) maps. In any case, it should be noted on the article that these coords are a wild guess at best. Frabby 08:47, 8 July 2010 (UTC)