- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
Tamaron nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-2.003 : 1856.994[e]|
|Recharge time||204 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Low (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Plant|
- One of the worlds where Clan Coyote released the coyote (species)
Though Tamaron was once considered only marginally habitable, Clan Coyote has overcome its ecosystem and built a thriving culture on world. The World has served as Clan Coyote's capital for many years. They have jealously guarded this world since its discovery and colonization over two centuries ago, allowing no other Clan to lay claim there.
However, during the years when Clan Jade Falcon launched their offensive against the Lyran Alliance during the FedCom Civil War, those Falcon troops still in the Clan Homeworlds attacked Tamaron thinking it would be easy pickings for a chance to gain honor. They landed nearly unopposed and fought hard to gain a foothold. Within the first few days, they had captured the Landen 'Mech Production Complex. This assault united Clan Coyote which then launched a campaign that successfully drove all Jade Falcon troops from the world.
Garrisoning Military Force
- Alpha Naval Reserve (Clan Coyote)
- Silver Keshik (Clan Coyote)
- 12th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- 49th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- 95th Strike (Clan Coyote)
- 55th Reserve Strike (Clan Coyote)
- 58th Battle (Clan Coyote)
- 202nd Attack (Clan Coyote) - Named Battle Cluster in 3067, typo or unit renaming?
- 397th Solahma Battle (Clan Coyote)
- 403rd Solahma Battle (Clan Coyote)
- Ashton 'Mech Production Complex
- Drennan Industriplex
- Landen, Picuris and Zuni 'Mech Production Complexes
- Beta Plant 2W
- Beta Plant 3F - Suspected, but not confirmed
- Omega Orbital Production Plant - Suspected, but not confirmed
- 2571 - Unknown Planet 
- 2750 - Unknown Planet 
- 2821 - Clan Planet
- 2840 - Clan Coyote 
- 2920 - Clan Coyote 
- 2930 - Clan Coyote 
- 3025 - Clan Coyote 
- 3030 - Clan Coyote 
- 3040 - Clan Coyote 
- 3052 - Clan Coyote - 100% 
- 3057 - Clan Coyote 
- 3062 - Clan Coyote
- 3067 - Clan Coyote
- 3075 - Clan Cloud Cobra - 15%, Clan Coyote - 50%, Clan Goliath Scorpion - 10%, Clan Star Adder - 25% 
- 3085 - Clan Cloud Cobra - 25%, Clan Coyote - 50%, Clan Star Adder - 25%
| Closest 20 systems (9 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 236, "Tamaron"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 112, "Clan Space Table"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 75, "The Clans"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 56, "Warden Clans"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 76, "Warden Clans TO&E"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 172, "Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 178, "Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 118, "Mech Components"
- Historical: Operation KLONDIKE, p. 133, "Pentagon and the Kerensky Cluster (2821)"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 114
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228, "Political Balance Table, 3067"
- Field Manual Update p. 39
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249, "Political Balance Table, 3085"