- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Tansalir nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1550.813 : -513.952[e]|
Tansalir is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery between the Eagle Cloud Complex and the Cygnus Loop. The closest known inhabited systems to Tansalir are Fröislandis and Gurgaldar, although as with many Deep Periphery systems, close is a relative term - both systems being located more than 260 light years away from Tansalir.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Malador Cluster||522.0||Refuel Base Gamma||529.7||Star Cluster 814||532.0||Doggerbank||603.0|
|Saidia||837.7||Interstellar Expeditions Base #14||841.7||Illizi||844.4||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||854.1|
Tansalir was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Tansalir, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Tansalir.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"