- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1550.813 : -513.952[e]|
Tansalir is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery between the Eagle Cloud Complex and the Cygnus Loop. The closest known inhabited systems to Tansalir are Fröislandis and Gurgaldar, although as with many Deep Periphery systems, close is a relative term - both systems being located more than 260 light years away from Tansalir.
Tansalir was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Tansalir, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Tansalir.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"