- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Pages||12 (& 1 poster)|
|Cover artwork||TechManual derivative|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Content||six cards of reprinted tables, 1 BattleMaster blueprint poster|
|Followed by||Strategic Kit|
Tech Kit is a set of 6 double-sided, loose-leaf, printed sheets that reprint some of the game tables from the core rulebook TechManual. The tables provided were first presented in the corrected release of the TechManual PDF and is accompanied by an (unadvertised) 33.75"x22" (85.725x55.88 cm) bonus poster of a BLR-4S BattleMaster blueprint.
From the back cover
|“|| Tired of hunting for a specific table in a rulebook? Wish you had heavy-duty reference cards for TechManual game play like that found in the 25th Anniversary Introductory Box Set? Then the Tech Kit is for you!
The Tech Kit contains six heavy-duty cards of compiled tables from TechManual.
TechManual is required to use the Tech Kit (compiled tables reflect corrected PDF).
- Aerospace Weapon Classes
- Clan Battle Armor Equipment
- Clan Heavy Weapons and Equipment
- Conventional Infantry Weapons
- Heavy Weapons Ammunition
- Heavy Weapons and Equipment Key
- Industrial Equipment
- Inner Sphere Battle Armor Equipment
- Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons and Equipment
- BLR-4S BattleMaster blueprint