Temax Cat Ninjabolt
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|TMC-NB Temax Cat Ninjabolt|
|Manufacturer||Blackstar Stables of Solaris VII|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Custom Hybrid Standard/Endo Steel Chassis|
|Engine||260 rated XL Engine|
The Temax Cat Ninjabolt is a heavy class of BattleMech which, over time, was repaired with odd-'Mech parts, which resulted in it becoming an Experimental FrankenMech. It was cobbled together from a collection of parts over the years by Solaris VII MechWarrior Larry Allen Barttelbort. In 3065 Barttelbort was piloting his AXM-1N Axman in the Jungle Arena when his 'Mech lost its right leg. Over the course of a decade, traveling from Solaris VII to his home in the Federated Suns' Outback where he hunted pirates, his 'Mech's components were changed out with the exceptions of the head and center torso.
Weapons and Equipment
The 'Mech is armed with an ER Large Laser in the right arm of a Ninja-To. In the left arm, taken from an old Catapult, the 'Mech mounts a Enhanced LRM-15 Launcher with a ton of ammo in the left torso. The 'Mech's right torso is equipped with a Class 10 Hyper-Velocity Autocannon with a ton of ammo. The Temax retains a single Medium Laser from its days as an Axman, now mounted in its left torso.
The 'Mech retains the same Jump Jets as it did as the Axman. The Temax has 12 tons of standard armor protecting its hull, but the protection is uneven due to the differences in donor 'Mech armor protection. The 'Mech employs 10 Double Heat Sinks to manage the heat.
- MUL online date for the Temax Cat Ninjabolt
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondocks, p. 6, "Temax Cat Ninjabolt"