Alliance Global Navy
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
After the establishment of the first colony on New Earth in 2116, thought turned to the protection and maintenance of interstellar colonies. The Terran Alliance appropriated funds in 2120 to start the construction of six military JumpShips over a span of ten years. These ships were conceived as "first responders" to any future interstellar contingency.
At the time of the dissolution of the Terran Alliance there were at least 26 warships as part of the Navy.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 12
- The Star League, pp. 13-14