The roots of this armor command were in the DCMS. The unit worked for many smaller factions thought it lost the financial means to employ mercanries with BattleMechs. After Operation GUERRERO, the Furies worked for the Duchy of Small and then the Terracap Confederation, on Capolla, training garrison and militia forces in armor tactics. They also had a clause in their Chaos March contracts that said they wouldn't have to face any attacking force from a Successor State that was larger than a battalion. This was intended to keep them from being left stranded by an incompetent or lazy employer.
The planet joined the Protectorate at the start of the Jihad. The unit currently worked as a training force local militias. Since they remained in the Word of Blake Protectorate, the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission listed them among their "Wanted or Renegade Commands." The Furies were members of the Allied Mercenary Command and their refusal to break their contract with Capolla was seen as a betrayal. Despite this, the Furies had a clause in their contract that prevented them from participating in any atrocities by the Word of Blake. Investigators sent to Capolla confirmed that the Furies were only carrying out the duties of a standard garrison and cadre training contract.
During Operation SCOUR, the Word of Blake responded to the loss of Marcus by dispatching a combination of hired mercenaries (in the form of the Canned Heat, Clifton's Rangers, The Furies, and the Stealthy Tigers to retake the planet on the 11th of August; the coalition forces, including the 20th Marik Militia, had no choice but to retreat to the nearby world of Dieudonne. Two teams of ComStar-affiliated Blake's Wrath units destroyed the uranium mines to deny them to the Word of Blake. The Blakists mercenaries were not concerned with limiting collateral damage, and when word of the Coalition's conquest of Terra reached them, the natives (aided by ComStar) overthrew their mercenary overseers,; some of them had already escaped when the fall of Terra news had arrived.
It is not known if the unit fled the planet or died there.
|Commanding Officers of The Furies|
|Colonel||Ria Sung-hei Fury||3059 - 3067|
The unit divides the enemy and brings overwhelming firepower when the time is right.
The Furies (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time, the unit was stationed on Small World. 
The Furies Command Company(1 Company/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Ria Shung-hei Fury
- This company was created to protect the commander and to act as C3. All units are upgraded.
- XO/1st Battalion (The Tisiphones): Lieutenant Colonel Erik Gray
- 2nd Company: Captain Christopher Wu Teng Fury
- 2nd Battalion (The Alecto): Major Tramyr Adragon
- 3rd Battalion (The Magaeras): Major Steven "Stumpy" Thomas
-The regiment contains all kinds of armor and includes independent command platoons for each battalion.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 69, "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 18
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 54
- Total Chaos, p. 164-165, "MARCUS"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad in Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 59-60, "Chaos Eternal: Blood And Fury"
- Total Chaos, p. 165
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 111