Theodore Kurita (32nd c.)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
- This article is about the 32nd century charater. For the 31st century Coordinator, see Theodore Kurita (31st c.).
|Died||1 January 3137|
|Parents||Vincent Kurita (father)|
Ramiko Nishimura (mother)
Theodore Kurita II (Born ???? - Died 1 January 3137) - A 32nd Century House Kurita nobleman and heir to the Draconis Combine's throne. He was the eldest son of Vincent Kurita. He was assigned to the 5th Sword of Light.
Though heir to the throne of the Combine, Theodore suffered from a mysterious illness which he and his father had kept secret from the public and the nobility. His wife had refused to give him a child in fear of passing along the disease. However, he prevailed on her to be artificially impregnated in October, 3136 with a healthy child.
He was killed mysteriously along with the rest of the crew of the WarShip Pride of Kurita when they tried passing through the Fortress Republic space. The ship had somehow jumped back to Dieron with only its K-F Drive intact and its entire crew crushed into atoms.
- Era Report: 3145, pp. 20-21, "Dragon's Passing".
- Dragon Rising, p. 176 - "Chomie is successfully artificially impregnated with a healthy fetus".
- Dragon Rising, p. 271 - "Pride of Kurita jumps into Dieron star system".