Third Battle of Mallory's World
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Third Battle of Mallory's World|
|Part of The Third Succession War|
|Commanders and leaders|
|First Prince Ian Davion|
|Second Sword of Light||First Robinson Rangers
Seventh Crucis Lancers
In 3013 the Third Battle of Mallory's World took place. Coordinator Takashi ordered the Warlord of Dieron to seize the planet's agricultural resources. The Second Sword of Light along with two other BattleMech regiments and ten non-Mech regiments assaulted the planet. Three months of intense fighting and scorched earth tactics resulted in the planet being freed from the invaders, but at a high cost for the Federated Suns. The First Prince Ian Davion was slain while leading the planetary defenders.
- BattleForce, p .68
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 87, "Attitude Towards His Rivals"