- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
The Tianjin was a Congress-class frigate in service with the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces as the CCS Tianjin during the First Succession War. In September 2787 the Tianjin led a group of Capellan WarShips in an ambush against Free Worlds League forces in the Corey system, striking as the Marik Militia forces on the planet were in the process of redeploying to attack worlds within the Capellan Confederation. Striking first at the transport vessels located at the zenith and nadir jump points, the Tianjin and the other ships of her group - four Essex-class destroyers and four Vincent-class corvettes - destroyed or captured a number of ships as the Free Worlds League Navy ships in orbit above the planet began in-system jumps in response.
The League WarShips - the ancient Vigilant-class corvette FWLS Samhain, the League II-class destroyers FWLS Oràn and Ocuri and the Atreus-class battleship FWLS Agrippa - were destroyed by the Tianjin and the other Capellan WarShips, but not before the Vincent-class CCS Vladislav and the Essex-class CCS Ai Di had been destroyed.
- First Succession War, p. 56, "Corey and Wazan"