Tiber (Clan system)
- This article is about the Clan planetary system. For other uses, see Tiber.
|X:Y Coordinates||89.514 : 1876.731[e]|
|Recharge time||189 hours|
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2821 - Unknown Planet
- 2868 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 2920 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 2930 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 3025 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 3030 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 3040 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 3052 - Clan Hell's Horses - 50%, Clan Wolf - 50% 
- 3057 - Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Wolf
- 3062 - Clan Hell's Horses - 50%, Clan Wolf - 50%
- 3067 - Clan Hell's Horses - 50%, Clan Wolf - 50%
- late 3067 - Clan Hell's Horses > Clan Wolf
- Mar 3070 - Clan Coyote > Clan Wolf
- 3075 - Clan Cloud Cobra - 69%, Clan Star Adder - 31%
- 3085 - Clan Cloud Cobra - 20%, Clan Star Adder - 75%, Clan Stone Lion - 5%
|Jump Point distance||6.19 days|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Landmasses||At least 1 (Axilon)|
By 2868, Clans Wolf and Hell's Horses had established viable colonies on Tiber. When the Wolves debuted their battle armor infantry, the Hell's Horses recognized the significant potential for their infantry. The Hell's Horses issued Trials for the new technology, and in response, Khan Alexis Ward replied with Trials for superior Horses' infantry genetic stock and breeding protocols. Khan Eric Amirault agreed to a series of three Trials with Khan Ward. The Trials were fought on the northern continent, Axilon, between elements of the Eleventh and Twelfth Mechanized Cavalry and Clan Wolf. Clan Wolf won two of the three engagements, allowing the merging of elemental infantry phenotype with battle armor.
Considered an average aerospace pilot, Suvorov advanced slowly until she became commanding officer of the Fire Wheel Battlegroup. Suvorov's notoriety significantly improved when she won a Trial of Possession for several Stars of Clan Wolf aerospace fighters and DropShips in the Tiber system in 3043.
The Wars of Reaving
Clan Hell's Horses initial attempt to become an Invading Clan was a failure. Having been allowed to conduct Trials of Possession for systems in the Clan Wolf Occupation Zone, as a means to secure Clan Wolf's spwinward border with Clan Ghost Bear, Khan Vlad Ward invited the Horses to secure a foothold between the two occupation zones. However, when Clan Hell's Horses attempted to take Ghost Bear worlds through subsequent Trials of Possession in 3064, they were expelled from the Inner Sphere.
Not content to remain in the Clan Homeworlds, Khan James Cobb began preparations for a subsequent migration to the Inner Sphere. Starting around the beginning of December 3067, Clan Hell's Horses began attempting Trials of Possession for parts of the Wolf enclave on Tiber. While the Trials were began honorably, soon the Wolves began using physical attacks, a serious breach of zellbrigen. The enraged Horses would call the rest of their initial bid and take nearly all of the Wolf holdings.
However, acquiring new Homeworld Possessions was ultimately counter productive to the Horses' plans. Therefore, Khan Cobb began approaching traditional allies of Clan Hell's Horses in order to find takers for their enclaves, exchanging their enclaves for resources but keeping the Technicians and Scientists. Clan Hell's Horses dealt their enclave on Strato Domingo to Clan Diamond Shark, and their colonies on Tiber and Kirin to Clan Coyote, in exchange for ten years production of aerospace fighters and ProtoMechs.
Tiber would be left in Clan Coyote's sole Possession with the departure of Clan Wolf for the Inner Sphere. However, Clan Coyote would not keep Tiber beyond late 3075. With the Trial of Cleansing ordered by the Grand Council of the Clans due to Clan Coyote's aiding The Society, along with recovering from massive losses during the Wars of Reaving, Clan Coyote decided to abandon several of their colonies and focus their defenses on their most important holdings. Tiber, along with Delios, Paxon, and Tathis and their lower caste civilians were all abandoned. While some of these colonies were permanently abandoned, others, including Tiber, were divided between Clan Cloud Cobra and Clan Star Adder.
|Closest 20 systems (4 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 237: "Tiber Planetary Data"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 54
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 133: "Deep Periphery 2821"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 114
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228: "Political Balance Table, 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 32: "Absent But Present"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 53: "The Coyote Prowls"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248: "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249: "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 191: "Ariel Suvorov"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 12–13: "Armed Politics"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 52: "Where Were the Sharks?"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 146–149: "Reconvening the Council"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 148: "Feeding Frenzy"