The Tiger Sharks were formed from elements with questionable reputation. They escorted merchants and guarded warehouses. Serving for a few years as a Periphery garrison force for the FWL. Acamar Merchants Freedom Guild hired the Tiger Sharks to prevent the Capellan nobility to join the Capellan Confederation. The unit killed several prominent nobles, plundered the planet and leveled several government buildings. The Sharks continued to pick rich contracts from the various faction in the Chaos March over the next decade.
The Tiger Sharks, while returning from a training cycle joined the attack against the AMC forces alongside the 51st Dark Panzer Jaegers. The unit was branded as rogue by the MRBC and was destroyed during the subsequent fighting.
|Commanding Officers of the Tiger Sharks|
Other Known Members
The unit fight loosely as a cohesive unit more like a mob.
Dragoon Rating: F
- CO/First Company: Major Jason Timmus
- XO/Second Company: Captain Eva Vaul
- Third CO: Captain Holt Frazier
- They have too few technical staff. That's the reason why half of their equipment is sidelined at any time.
- The unit has one ancient Union-class DropShip.
- After Waco's assault on Harlech the unit (had logistical support by Word of Blake), the Waco Rangers are annihilated by Dragoon forces.
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 62, "Tiger Sharks Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 96
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 15