- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
The Tigris was an Overlord-class DropShip in service to the Stealthy Tigers mercenary unit. It had been the standard transport for the unit's "Panther Battalion" and the flagship of CO Yuri Rauschenbusch.
When the Stealthy Tigers effectively split up in the fighting on Hall in late 3067 and ended up fighting against each other following the death of Colonel Rauschenbusch, the Tigris was dragooned by Ezra Payne's faction and used to evacuate them and the wounded Captain Payne from Hall, implicitly with the intent to join the Dismal Disinherited.
The ultimate fate of the Tigris was not mentioned, but the Dismal Disinherited perished in battle in the following two years. Specifically, the 3rd Dismal Disinherited whom the refugees on the Tigris had planned to merge into, were overpowered and vanquished when they attempted to raid Word of Blake forces on Talitha in 3069. They had been the last remaining regiment of the Dismal Disinherited after the other two had previously been destroyed in other ill-fated operations.
- Embers of War, p. 301