- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Tikonov Accords was an agreement jointly arranged between the Premier of the Soviet Union and the President of the United States, pledging liberal reforms and free elections within the Warsaw Pact and promising financial assistance from the US.
On January 14, 2011, Premier of the Soviet Union Oleg Tikonov, along with the President of the United States, signed a treaty formally requesting financial assistance from the United States to rebuild the Soviet Union. This was the culmination of six years of peaceful reforms in the Soviet Union, initiated by Tikonov.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 6, "Rise of the Western Alliance"