- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The Tikonov Accords was an agreement jointly arranged between the Premier of the Soviet Union and the President of the United States, pledging liberal reforms and free elections within the Warsaw Pact and promising financial assistance from the US.
On January 14, 2011, Premier of the Soviet Union Oleg Tikonov, along with the President of the United States, signed a treaty formally requesting financial assistance from the United States to rebuild the Soviet Union. This was the culmination of six years of peaceful reforms in the Soviet Union, initiated by Tikonov.
- DropShips and JumpShips, p. 6, "Rise of the Western Alliance"