Tokasha nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||108.093 : 1728.42[e]|
|Recharge time||196 hours|
- 1 System Description
- 2 System History
- 3 Political Affiliation
- 4 Tokasha IV
- 4.1 Planetary History
- 4.2 Military Deployment
- 4.3 Geography
- 4.4 Planetary Locations
- 4.5 Industrial Centers
- 4.6 Image gallery
- 4.7 Nearby Systems
- 4.8 Notes
- 4.9 References
- 4.10 Bibliography
- 2571 - Unknown
- 2750 - Unknown
- 2840 - Clan Mongoose
- 2844 - Clan Star Adder 
- 2920 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Hell's Horses / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 2930 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3025 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3030 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3040 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3052 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3057 - Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3062 - Clan Diamond Shark / Clan Hell's Horses / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3067 - Clan Diamond Shark / Clan Hell's Horses / Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Jade Falcon 
- 3075 - Clan Goliath Scorpion / Clan Stone Lion 
- 3085 - Clan Stone Lion 
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure|| High (Toxic) in 2921|
High (Breathable) in 3062
|Highest native life||Birds|
|Population|| 4,300,000 (2921)|
|HPG (Representative)||Class A|
In 2840, members of Clan Mongoose arrived and established their own colony on the planet. Due to the high oxygen levels in the atmosphere, the Mongoose settlers were forced to build their cities in high altitude locations. However, natives are forced to wear respirators when out doors, though some of the Worker Caste have implanted devices to allow them to work in lower attitudes for mining purposes, however this practice has limited these individuals from leaving the planet.
Fall of the Mongoose Enclaves
Clan Star Adder struck Clan Mongoose's enclave in 2844 in retaliation for crimes committed by its clan on Marshall. The Adder's Quasar Keshik hunted down every warrior of the Mongoose Cluster in revenge for their slaughter of tens of thousands of civilians on their Marshall colony. The Adder's saKhan Dembe N'Buta claimed the Mongoose colony's population in the name of his Clan and transported the former Mongoose civilian castes from the planet to repopulate the Adder's enclaves on Marshall.
Goliath Scorpion Raid
In 2872 the Goliath Scorpions raided the Hell's Horses Tokasha enclave, using a raiding force composed primarily or entirely of Commando IIC 'Mechs; the enclave was weakly defended and the Scorpions triumphed, winning access to two of the Horses' genetic legacies.
Battle for control of Tokasha Mechworks between the Bear & the Horse
In 2921, Clan Ghost Bear took control of a major part of Tokasha Mechworks from Clan Hell's Horses. Khan Kilbourne Jorgenson's death in the battle enraged the remaining Bear warriors, turning the tide. The surprised Horses retreated to save their valuable assets from being battered in a fight that was no longer just about the control of the contested BattleMech production facilities. This is the cause of the still existing feud between both Clans.
Migration of the Bears and the Arrival of the Rival Clans
Later, the Ghost Bears moved their whole clan into the Inner Sphere occupation zone in 3060, also leaving their factories on Tokasha to the Clan Diamond Shark. The Sharks dispatched their Gamma Galaxy to take control of the former Bear territories. However, shortly after the Bears long time neighbors on the planet began to shift positions to re-take the factory and its territories for themselves. Specifically the arrival of Hell's Horses whom were eager to reclaim their lost holdings.
- 24th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- 8th Scorpion Dragoons (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- 4th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- 4th Scorpion Uhlans (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- 2nd Scorpion Hussars (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
Tokasha's most notable feature is the high levels of oxygen in its atmosphere. The planet has wide ranges of oceans and lush wilderness of forests and jungles. The native animal life is highly hostile to terrestrial based life.
| Closest 20 systems (6 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|“||The map is actually in error, 2840 is the date I have on file for the colonization of Tokasha and in general we do not show planets on the map that aren't inhabited.||”|
|— Øystein, Catalyst Game Labs Ask The Writers Forum|
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 111, "Tokasha"
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 5, "Tokasha (2921)"
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p. 6
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249, "Political Balance table, 3085"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 111, "Tokasha planet profile" - Early settlements by extinct Clan Mongoose noted.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 108, "Marshall" - Star Adders strike Tokasha's Mongoose populations and removes from the planet.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans p. 111, 112 - "Growing Up" - Adder saKhan claims Tokasha colony, but only takes population to rebuild Marshall colony.
- Technical Readout: Clan Invasion, p. 10, "Commando IIC"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 111, "Tokasha planet profile" - Conflict between the Ghost Bears and Horse are noted.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 111, "Tokasha planet profile" - 3060 events of departures of the Bears & arrival of the Sharks & Horses.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"