Tomalov nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-664.713 : 780.279[e]|
|Recharge time||184 hours|
The Tomalov system was the location of at least one habitable world or construct and (as of 3079) located in the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was approximately 1,025 light-years from Terra in the coreward/anti-spinward direction.[e]
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||30°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
- - At this point in time, RDF 5 was at one hundred and ten percent of full strength; five percent of the RDF was using advanced equipment.
- - At this point in time, RDF5 was operating at full strength, with 5% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
|Closest 20 systems (4 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 3
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"