- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|President of the Federation of Oriente|
Thomas Allison was one of the founding members of the Free Worlds League.
Free Worlds League
In 2266, Detlev was contacted by Sir George Humphreys at the behest of Tomas Allison, the head-of-state of the Federation of Oriente. Allison proposed a permanent alliance between their nations and the Regulan Principality. Detlev balked initially, though he liked the idea, fearing that it could not happen. Humphreys continued negotiating, however, until he persevered in 2269. During a meeting, Humphreys mentioned to Detlev that Raju Selaj collected miniature items: books, dolls, figurines, paintings, and the like. Detlev collected historic awards and trophies, and found himself intrigued by Selaj's collection. Detlev gave Humphreys a message to pass to Selaj and the pair began a correspondence that lasted for years.
The other leaders met Detlev on Marik in 2271. There, they signed the Treaty of Marik, which established the Free Worlds League. Detlev continued as the Minister of Defense for the fledgling nation.
Titles and Positions
|President of the Federation of Oriente
| Succeeded by|
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 11, "The Turning Point"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 12, "The Hoarder Kings"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 10, "The Rule of 75"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 13