Touring the Stars: Bone-Norman
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Bone-Norman|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Aaron Cahall, Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)|
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber-(Design)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||March 11th, 2016|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Benet III|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Bob|
Touring the Stars: Bone-Norman (shorted as TtS:Bone-Norman) is the third in a series of supplement Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in Battletech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars. In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Bone-Norman, revealing its entire history from founding to it's conquest and rein of Clan Jade Falcon during the early part of the Early Republic Era, or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs to utilize for both players using the A Time of War RPG rules and provides a campaign information for players using the Total Warfare series of books to as back drop for their game.
|“|| A stark world on the fringes of the Inner Sphere, Bone Norman’s desolate, haunting geography can spook even the most experienced warrior. A sleepy backwater planet for most of its history, Bone Norman vaunted to the front lines of the Clan Invasion and Jihad. In Touring the Stars: Bone-Norman, players learn about the planet’s interesting flora and fauna, as well as the mysterious Föhnkrankheit, or “wind sickness” brought on by the planet’s unique geography.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Bone-Norman
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- Medicine Men
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Death Mists
- Nudibs (Fish)
- Caimonstos (Reptile)
- Bone-Norman Map
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Bone-Norman
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Bone-Norman lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.