Touring the Stars: Brownsville
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Brownsville|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writing) |
Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Doug Chaffee |
Ray Arrastia (Maps)
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||May 13th, 2016|
|Era||Early Succession Wars Era|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Manassas|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Promised Land|
Touring the Stars: Brownsville (shorted as TtS:Brownsville) is the sixth in a series of supplement Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in Battletech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Brownsville. Founded by Terran Alliance as effort to colonize near by worlds, it would become part of the Terran Hegemony, and at the end it was ruled as part of the Capellan Confederation, this book gives the world's history and current situation during the early part of the Early Republic Era, or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs to utilize for both players using the A Time of War RPG rules and provides a campaign information for players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Now a lifeless, dead planet, Brownsville was once a vibrant and discreet supplier of atmospheric processors and inexpensive water filters before the Amaris Coup. But political and diplomatic mistakes would turn the unassuming planet into another casualty of the Star League Civil War and early Succession Wars. Brownsville’s demise sealed the fate of dozens of other worlds.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Brownsville
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- I'm Not Dead Yet
- You Can't Fight if your Thirsty
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Ironfin Tuna (fish)
- Brownsville Map
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Brownsville
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Brownsville lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.