Touring the Stars: Gulf Breeze
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Gulf Breeze|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Michael Miller|
|Cover artwork||David Kerber (design and layout)|
|Interior artwork|| Ray Arrastia|
KuhnIndustries (Zenith Station)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||17 April 2020|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Herotitus|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Rigil Kentarus|
Touring the Stars: Gulf Breeze (shorted as TtS:Gulf Breeze) is the twenty fourth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| From pirates to profiteers, and corrupt Mining Consortiums in between, Gulf Breeze has a thousand different ways to kill even veteran spacers. But with great danger comes great opportunity and Gulf Breeze has it by the metric ton. If you can survive the resource-rich world’s deadly and unique planetary challenges or avoid being spaced from a Wheeler station, a fortune awaits.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - Gulf Breeze
- History of Gulf Breeze
- A Time of War Adventure Seeds
- We have your Osmium Doubloons
- Why do mines need Assault 'Mechs?
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Battle Force 2 - Space Map
- Like other small PDF sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Gulf Breeze lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.