Touring the Stars: Iron Land
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Iron Land|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber (Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||February 24th, 2017|
|Era|| Clan Invasion Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Noisiel|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky|
Touring the Stars: Iron Land (shorted as TtS:Iron Land) is the fourteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The book tells the tale of a lost but still inhabited world of Iron Land, which originated as a Rim World Republic penal colony and later a world forgotten to most with exception of thrill seekers hoping to be victimized by the world's inhabitants in their ritualistic right of passage via pranks on outsiders.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Billed as a lost world paradise for thrill seekers and wannabe explorers, Iron Land has a dark history seldom spoken of, as those who know of it either never live to tell the tale, or live to profit from it. The dark history of this tortured world both resonates with, and haunts those drawn to it from across the stars. Iron Land is a planet where you can check out any time you like, but never leave.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Iron Land
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "The Woods Have Eyes!"
- "Ghostly Scum!"
- Rules Annex
- Iron Land’S Flora and Fauna (Native Life)
- Iron Fly (Insect)
- Dream Fish (Fish)
- Iron Land's Life (Social Life of its People)
- Iron Land's Terrain
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Iron Land
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Iron Land lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.