Touring the Stars: Jardine
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Jardine|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Herbert A. Beas II|
|Cover artwork||David Kerber|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||29 May 2020|
|Content||Scenario / RPG Seeds|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Rigil Kentarus|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Kaumberg|
Touring the Stars: Jardine (shorted as TtS:Jardine) is the twenty-sixth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Once a world of vibrant forests and exotic wildlife, Jardine’s loss in the early Succession Wars nearly erased it entirely from the annals of history. Rediscovered on the eve of the Word of Blake Jihad, its centuries-long isolation revealed one of the greatest secrets in ComStar's dark past: the Hidden Worlds! Scoured by its own Guardians, the birthworld of the Manei Domini now lies under the shroud of endless smoke, its ruins a mute testament to the legacy of its fallen masters.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - Jardine (Herakleion)
- History of Jardine (Herakleion)
- A Time of War Adventure Seeds
- When The Stars Fell
- Not Quite As Dead As Advertised
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Battle Force 2 - Space Map
- Like other small PDF sourcebooks, Touring the Stars: Jardine lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Touring the Star: Jardine would mark first new book written by Herbert A. Beas II since his departure as line developer for BattleTech.