Touring the Stars: Mizar
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Mizar|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writer) |
Herb A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber (Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||April 9th, 2017|
|Era|| Clan Invasion Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Old Kentucky|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Wynn's Roost|
Touring the Stars: Mizar (shorted as TtS:Mizar) is the sixteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the paradise world of Mizar, one first Terra-like discovered. From the slow struggle to settle the world during the early days of the Terran Alliance to present day as world survive most the worst conflicts in the Inner Sphere history relatively intact.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| The two thousand worlds of human space often claim to have some incredible beauty spot that is unrivaled by any other world. Some worlds claim to be the most beautiful entire world known to humanity. Statistically, one has to be correct, and that world is Mizar. This freakish accident of planetology has thrilled tourists, earned a title as champion party planet, and avoided most wars for centuries until the Word of Blake arrived.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Mizar
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "The Bar Tab"
- "Respect the Toaster, Worship the Toaster"
- Rules Annex
- Old Kentucky Sasquatches (Humanoid Mammal)
- Old Mizar's Terrain
- Optional Rules
- Close Binaries and Jump Travel
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Mizar
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Mizar lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.