Touring the Stars: Noisiel
|Touring the Stars: Noisiel|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Herbert A. Beas II |
Ray Arrastia (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||October 31st, 2016|
|Era|| Clan Invasion Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Tyrfing|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Iron Land|
Touring the Stars: Noisiel (shorted as TtS:Noisiel) is the thirteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
This is a special edition to what Mr. Habeas normally writes up. The article features the Lyran world of Noisiel, home of the Noisiel Summer Games. The book gives us the early accounts of the world during the Star League Era in which would be finally settled after having been skipped during early colonization era.
The historical write up of the planet includes; Information from the world's humble beginnings as nearly forgotten colony to it's rise to notoriety as BattleMech Gaming World. This was in thanks to what began as a simple friendly-duel between father and son. Also book covers from the world's current situation during the Late Republic Era or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| You are cordially invited to visit the greatest festival world in all of Lyran space: Noisiel! Come for the pastoral atmosphere, share the local flavor, and test your skills in the galactically renowned Noisiel Summer Games! Experience the sportsmanship, the finesse, and the wonder as military technology meets friendly competition! Thrill to the spectacle of baseball, football, hockey, rugby, and even chess on the scale of titans!
Noisiel: Leave your wars behind, and let’s have some fun!
(Paid for by the Noisiel Games Authority and the Noisiel Tourism Department)
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Noisiel
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "Let the Games Begin!”
- How About a Nice Game of Chess?
- Batter Up!
- Sports Ain’t Your Thing Either?
- "We Like What We See!"
- A Little Mission, Since You’re Here
- Have You Ever Thought About Going Pro?
- It’s an Abomination!
- Rules Annex
- Noisiel’S Flora and Fauna (Native Life)
- Noisiel's Life (Social Life of it's People)
- Noisiel's Terrain
- Noisiel Game Rules (Sampler Edition)
- CATCHING AND DEFLECTING
- KICKING FOR DISTANCE
- NOISIEL BATTLECHESS
- OTHER NOISIEL FIELD GAMES
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Noisiel
- Four page Standard BattleMech Map Sets
- Touring the Stars - Noisiel is a Halloween special edition of the Touring of the Stars series,
- The PDF presents for the first time since 2002, a set of completely new of Game Mapsheets. Map Sheets until this book, have remained out print for years and no completely new ones have been published since franchise was operated by FanPro.
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Noisiel lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.