Touring the Stars: Sherwood
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Sherwood|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Aaron "Gravedigger" Pollyea|
|Cover artwork||David Allen Kerber (Cover & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Allen Kerber (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||January 4th, 2019|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Timeline||2588 to 3130|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Herotitus|
Touring the Stars: Sherwood (shorted as TtS:Sherwood) is the twenty second in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the Federated Suns world of Sherwood, a rare Terra type world with lush trees and oceans. The PDF covers the years from its colonization to the present day. The PDF reveals the world's history and its current status in the Dark Age Era.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Founded with ecological sustainability in mind, the colonization of Sherwood seemed like a failure as soon as it began. But thanks to the strict control of a strong central government and a well-educated population, Sherwood pushed through the privations of the Star League era and became the “Green Gem” of the Outback. '
'Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Sherwood
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "Walking Through the Woods One Day"
- "On the Defensive"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Jabberwocky (Mammal)
- Striped House Grunter (Mammal)
- Tuck's Tongue (Colonial Organism)
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Sherwood
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Sherwood lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.