Touring the Stars: Valencia
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Valencia|
|Primary writing||Mike Miller|
|Cover artwork||David Kerber|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||21 August 2020|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Braunschweig|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Grenada|
Touring the Stars: Valencia (shorted as TtS:Valencia) is the twenty-ninth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the Castilian world of Valencia, a lush world easily colonized and often fought over. The PDF covers the years from its colonization to the present day. The PDF reveals the world's history and its current status in the Dark Age era.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Among the isolated Castilian worlds is Valencia: a distant planet of turbulent, short seasons, and eerie purple-black foliage. Fresh water was abundant, terrestrial crops and animals thrived, and native plants and sea life were edible. The only thing that could disrupt this unusual paradise was, of course, humanity.
Small conflicts among the first settlers, the Castilians, disrupted the peace of Valencia. And then invaders—the "Umayyads"—attacked with never-before-seen giant, bipedal robots. A neighboring league of interstellar merchants, the Hansa, never allowed the Castilians and Umayyad invaders to find peace. The arrival of Clan Goliath Scorpion settled their conflict, and gave Valencia a central place in the Scorpions' new Imperio.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - Valencia
- History of Valencia
- A Time of War Adventure Seeds
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Record Sheets
- Battle Force 2 - Space Map
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade
- Spotlight On: Hellion Keshik
- Spotlight On: Schmidt's Petraries
- Touring the Stars: Braunschweig
- Like other small PDF sourcebooks, Touring the Stars: Valencia lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.