- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
The Trachazoi are powerful carnivores that prey on large primates, including humans.
Commonly known as "brain-eaters", the trachazoi are small, powerful mammals (no larger that small dogs) that inhabit the woodlands on a variety of planets. Though spread across the Inner Sphere and beyond on a number of worlds, they are rare.
The trachazoi are ambush predators. They hunt at night by waiting for their prey to pass under the trees where they perch. Once a target has been selected, the trachazoi fall from the trees onto the their prey's head. Using their powerful fore-claws, they then split the skulls of their prey and consume the brains within. If the trachazoi miss their target, they quickly run away as they are no match in a direct confrontation.
- MechWarrior Companion, p. 83, "Creatures"