Trondheim (Individual Samarkand-class WarShip)
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
In 2765 the flagship of the Draconis Combine Admiralty Fifth Fleet was the DCS Trondheim, a Block II Samarkand-class carrier, one of eight such sister-ships to be in service at that point of time - six Block IIs, and two older Block Is. The Trondheim and the Fifth Fleet were operating within the Rasalhague district of the Draconis Combine alongside the Sixth Fleet at this point in time.
The DCA was only operating forty-two WarShips in 2765 - although this was a significant increase on the thirty WarShips in service in 2750 - and of those ships, twenty-seven were destroyers or corvettes, with just a handful of Aegis-class heavy cruisers and a pair of Cruiser-class heavy cruisers outweighing the Trondheim and her sister ships.
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p. 18, "Draconis Combine Admiralty"
- Official Errata Thread