Tundra Galaxy (Rasalhague Dominion)
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
The Tundra Galaxy was a Ghost Bear Dominion military formation built around mix of troops from the former Free Rasalhague Republic's Royal Army and Clan Ghost Bear Warriors. The formation was first deployed in early 3070s as secondline garrison force during the Jihad.
By the Dark Age Tundra Galaxy was positioned to both garrison the systems around Orestes. This put them in place to cut off the supply lines of Clan Jade Falcon. Their position also allowed them to recruit and expand to five Clusters. These Clusters were more comfortable with Inner Sphere style tactics, including massed LRM fire and physical combat.
|Commanding Officers of Tundra Galaxy|
|Galaxy Commander||Rhett Weaver||3076|
|Galaxy Commander||Signa Pegrema||3085|
|Galaxy Commander||Marius Storland||3099|
|Galaxy Commander||Terje Hembre||3145|
Different per Unit.
- First Drakøn Cluster
- Second Drakøn Cluster
- Third Drakøon Cluster
- First Hussars Cluster
- Third Hussars Cluster
- Field Report: Clans, p. 23
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 163
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 105 - KUNGSARMÉ / Polar Galaxy - Galaxy Commander Rhett Weaver shown to be in command of Tundra galaxy in 3076, the First Drakøns has always been lead unit of the galaxy.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 128 Clan Military Forces/Ghost Bear Dominion - "Polar Galaxy's First Drakøns commanding officer is listed, who is also the Tundra Galaxy's commander.
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 27 Labrea - First Battle of Labrea notes current commanding officer's name and his position as galaxy commander of the Tundra Galaxy.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172, "Clan Force Deployments - Rasalhague Dominion"