- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Thanks so much to those running the Sarna site - it's a critical resource for research I've been doing on some mechs and companies.
I'm working on a personal R&D project to build a walking 4m mech. It's not particularly for artistic reasons, it's also for education for me and those working with me.
Check out my blog at mitchellInterstellar.wordpress.com - yes, named after the Mitchell Vehicles company name - Mitchells are part of our R&D group so we chose it because it ties in nicely with Mech history, err, future.
I'm also learning to draw in 3D perspective so I can start sketching my mech designs on paper. As well, I'm working on a small photo library of industrial parts for use as backgrounds and stock art. See them at Flickr.