- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Hey there! I'm Amelody (18, Canadian, she/her). I've been a fan of BattleTech from a young age and am excited to finally participate in the community in a more direct way. Huge fan of Classic BattleTech, Alpha Strike, the MechWarrior games and am trying to get into the A Time Of War/MechWarrior RPG system.
Background with BattleTech
My introduction to BattleTech was through MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries recently after it was released for free. Since then, I've been periodically checking in on how the series was going but only recently (2019) did I get involved in the tabletop game. Since then I've been diving into the lore and making contributions to this site wherever I can to help this become a more complete resource for BattleTech fans.
What I Do
Outside of BattleTech I DJ, produce music, draw, make 3D models, play lots of other games (Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, a variety), argue about politics on Twitter and generally just do whatever seems cool.
I'm also trans, and part of the Harmony plural system. Life is weird sometimes.