- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Battletech is one of those games that just grabs a hold of you and won't let go. I was first introduced to the game as an impressionable teenager by a friend. That was in 1983 and I haven't looked back ever since.
The Inner Sphere, the Periphery and worlds beyond gives you the scope to let you imagination really run wild, whether it be playing Battletech or Mechwarrior.