- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Battletech is one of those games that just grabs a hold of you and won't let go. I was first introduced to the game as an impressionable teenager by a friend. That was in 1983 and I haven't looked back ever since.
The Inner Sphere, the Periphery and worlds beyond gives you the scope to let you imagination really run wild, whether it be playing Battletech or Mechwarrior.