- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Battletech is one of those games that just grabs a hold of you and won't let go. I was first introduced to the game as an impressionable teenager by a friend. That was in 1983 and I haven't looked back ever since.
The Inner Sphere, the Periphery and worlds beyond gives you the scope to let you imagination really run wild, whether it be playing Battletech or Mechwarrior.