- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
I've been an on-again off-again casual player of whats called now Classic Battletech for a while, plus a player of the Mechwarrior and Mechcommander games. It wasn't until several months ago, with the purchase of the audiobooks of the Blood of Kerensky trilogy that I really got into CBT as a fiction setting. Now I'm trying to track down novels left and right, including scoring a copy of The Sword and the Dagger at a local Goodwill for a quarter.