- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
This is an awesome resource. Excellent work.
I first got into BT and MW (like someone else said) when Tech Readouts 3025 was fresh in print. Played seriously (instead of college) for too many years. Mostly I have run campaigns, with some characters covering from 3026 - 3055. I've also run a very successful infantry campaign. That was fun.
Now I'm starting again after a long break (15yrs ish), this time towing my son and some of his friends with me. I hope I can make some useful contributions.
I'm hoping to add some fanon material to help flesh out the official material. Obviously this is mainly to support the campaign I'm running, but feel free to add, amend etc... for your own purposes. After all that's one reason for being here.
I'm all up for creating colourful characters, situations and politics.