- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
I first got into BT and MW (like someone else said) when Tech Readouts 3025 was fresh in print. Played seriously (instead of college) for too many years. Now I'm starting again after a long break, this time towing my son and some of his friends with me.
My history of BT is of someone who was tactically brilliant but had the worst luck. I could attack a lance with a company and still lose every mech... As for MW, I normally ran the game for our group. Ran a group of characters for 30 game years. I still hear some of the storeys being told.