- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
I first got into BT and MW (like someone else said) when Tech Readouts 3025 was fresh in print. Played seriously (instead of college) for too many years. Now I'm starting again after a long break, this time towing my son and some of his friends with me.
My history of BT is of someone who was tactically brilliant but had the worst luck. I could attack a lance with a company and still lose every mech... As for MW, I normally ran the game for our group. Ran a group of characters for 30 game years. I still hear some of the storeys being told.