- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Greetings! I have been a fan of Battletech since I found the 2nd Edition box in my local bookstore in the mid 80's. Since then, I read the novels in high school and college, ran many a game in the basement of the dorm or in my apartment, destroyed multitudes of mechs via my pc and various Mechwarrior games and made pilgrimages to Ironwind Metals in Cincinnati to buy miniatures. The rich and detailed history of the Inner Sphere is what has kept me within this ever growing universe and encouraged me to help it grown where I can. Recently, I have founded a Battletech players group in Louisville, KY called the "Louisville Battletech Network" and we try to play frequently. I even have a tiny little YouTube channel, The Draconis Rift, where I share some BattleTech videos now and then.
My goal here on Sarna.net is to add whatever details I can as time allows.
Try to contribute what I can when I can.