- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
I have enjoyed playing BattleTech since the early '90's. I am hopelessly stuck in the Level 1 rules. I will, however, use Level 2 rules to create custom 'Mechs and Naval assets(DS,JS and WS). I sadly had to leave my terrian maps behind in a long ago move. I keep my Ral Partha minis! I am fanatical loyal to my affiliation the Taurian Concordat. I loathe and dispise what has been wrought on them in the CBT Cannon post 3058, and wish that the fleas of a thousand camels come to nest in the genitallia of the monsters who dropped an asteroid on Samantha.
A moderate amount of minor edits to grammar/spelling for mostly Mercenary units and a few random pages. Added 'new' info to a half dozen of the Taurian planets thanks to my battered copy of The Periphery (sourcebook), FASA 1629.
Current tasks are creating Bio's for the Taurian Concordat starting with the Protector Thomas and kin. I hope to eventually create pages for the Marshals and unit commanders. I do not think I will advance past 3060 in the cannon as I truly DEEPLY loathe that storyline.
Holy $%@*! I am in the top 20 contributers? Already? heh heh heh.