- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Major Project house is an ongoing project to catalog the noble houses of the Inner Sphere as best I can. BattleTech is space feudalism but we do not actually see a lot of it going on beyond the five main houses. I am interested in the various Dukes, Counts and Barons.
- Upgrade all character articles to include Infobox. Complete - (07/01/20)
- Develop Title article format. Complete - (18/05/18)
- Develop House article format. Complete - (18/05/18)
- Migrate Family Tree articles into House Articles. Complete - (07/01/20)
- Create article for each noble house/notable family. In progress
- Create article for each noble title/notable position. In progress
- Link known titles into planet articles.
- Attempt to link unspecified Counties and Baronies with locations.
- 1 Titles
- 2 Houses
- 2.1 House Avellar
- 2.2 House Brewer
- 2.3 House Britto
- 2.4 House Carlyle
- 2.5 House Cole
- 2.6 House De Varley
- 2.7 House Diamandis
- 2.8 House Griffin
- 2.9 House Gruizot
- 2.10 House Hasek
- 2.11 House Jaggoda
- 2.12 House Kell
- 2.13 House Kincaid
- 2.14 House Langsdorf
- 2.15 House Leandros
- 2.16 House O'Reilly
- 2.17 House Regis
- 2.18 House Reichart
- 2.19 House Sefnes
- 2.20 House Schetzle
- 2.21 House Shraplen
- 2.22 House Sian-Marik
- 2.23 House Steiner
- 2.24 House Stewart
- 3 References
- 4 Bibliography
- Duke of Capella
- Duke of Chesterton
- Duke of Liao
- Duke of Mitchel
- Duke of Sarna
- Duke of St. Ives
- Duke of Tikonov
- Duke of Thomas
- Duke of Tsitsang
- Duke of Highspire
The Five Principalities
Recognising that the size of the Federated Suns prevented a central government from being able to respond to localised issues, Simon Davion created five principalities in 2417 and their attendant nobility.
Free Worlds League
Brandenberg Edicts issued by Archon Katherine Steiner in 2413 that firmly established LCAF ranks. The ranks in the LCAF wre adapted from those used by the Federal Republic of Germany in the 20th century. The edict also added the title of Duke. Those titles created are non-inheritable and there were used only to bolster her military's egos while leaving no real power behind them.
31 one titles where granted in this year.
- Willard Britto, son of Viscount Britto, "first secretary to the Marquis of Florida, and owner of half the planet"
- Robere Gruizot, Baron in 3027.
- Mather Hasek, Baron in 3084. Shrap 6
Uncertain if even a real name.
- Master Jaggoda, landholder on Kyeinnisan.
- Grandfather was Duke of Arc-Royal
- Father was a Count.
- Alister Luvon is an uncle.
- an uncle to Morgan Kell named Seamus is mentioned as being alive in 3010.
- Arthur Luvon is a cousin.
Schetzle is possibly not the family name. Lyran mercenary Demios confesses to being "Baron von Schetzle", it is also implied in the epilogue there is the implication that a man refered to as * "Lord Rayner" is Demios's father.
- Margrafin Kelya is described as Katrina Steiners cousin.
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 117
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 133
- "MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries", Uprising, Quelled
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 99
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 60
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 72
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 2, p. 10
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 17 "The BattleMech Era"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 97
- The Star League, p. 22
- The Star League, p. 101
- "There's No We in Mercenary"
- "ilClan", p. 116
- "Dragons of Despair", Chapter 6, p5
- The Price of Duty, ch. 1
- The Price of Duty, ch. 4
- Turning Points: Helm, p. 4
- "Piece by Piece"
- MechWarrior: Destiny, p. 84
- Shrapnel Issue 1, p. 109
- Not the Way the Smart Money Bets
- Turning Points: Helm, p. 7
- The Price of Duty, ch. 3
- Tamar Rising, p. 27
- Flashpoint, Ch. 10
- The Sword and the Dagger, Ch. 22
- The Nellus Academy Incident
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 16, p. 6
- The Sword and the Dagger, Ch. 22
- Hunting Season, Prologue