- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Why I'm here
I've been a fan of BattleTech for fifteen years. My Christmas "wish lists" consist mostly of BattleTech products. Though my introduction to BattleTech was through the Clans (MechWarrior 2), I usually play as Inner Sphere factions (mostly the Federated Suns or Federated Commonwealth).
I use the HeavyMetal series of programs to make custom and modified units. Not only is it fun to use the units in games, but it's a good way to kill time. I found this site when I started looking for an easier way to remember where various components were produced.
What I do
Honestly, I don't plan out ahead of time the things that I want to write about. If I see something that needs doing (like the Federated Industries page) or I think would be a cool idea (such as making the Unseen and Reseen into categories) then I do it. A lot of my time seems to be spent making redirects. I hate when I search for something and I'm off by a character or two (or even a space) and I figure I can't be the only person annoyed by that.