- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
When I was a boy in the early Nineties I was introduced to a game called BattleTech. Gigantic, cool-looking robots fighting against each other (I still love the cover with the Warhammer on the second Edition Box). And when I borrowed the Gray-Death-Trilogy I was lost. I like BattleTech because of its combination of action and interesting fiction, though the best thing is that there are no aliens and the technology is not too overdone. Unfortunately I play rarely because of the lack of other players but I read everything I get into my fingers. So I build up a lot of knowledge about BattleTech and would like to share it with you by writing in this wiki.
Hey folks! I was not able to participate on the wiki recently, for I had to learn for some exams and additionaly had problems with my computer. But now I am back and especially looking forward to the Project Planets Overhaul.