- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
Hi. My name is Kevin and I've been playing Battletech for about 10 years or so. I brought my son and nephew into the game and we play every so often. Since real life has caught up to me, we don't play as often. But I do study the game and work on "projects" every once in a while.
A couple of projects are a temperature converter (since I think in Fahrenheit and scientists think in Kelvin or Celsius) and a Mercenary Contract Generator in JAVA. Nothing serious yet, but fun to do while I am in school. Another project I work on is a Battletech Timeline. It's currently in the 3072 year range for details but goes way up to something like 3500. One problem I've been having is how much information to include from the current era, i.e. 2008. Since there are a few errors in the timeline caused by current events, I want to update it according to reality and then go from that point.
I am currently working on planets, so we'll see how that goes.