- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2010 with a BA in History. I am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Military History at the University of Norwich. I specialize in European history from 1600 to 1815. At UNCG in minored in Philosophy and also studied both the French and German languages. The name "La Hyenne" is Middle French (I think, possibly older) for "The Hyena".
History with BattleTech
I was first introduced to the BT universe in 1994 when I watched the BattleTech Cartoon as a young child. I went on to play and thoroughly enjoy the MechWarrior (SNES) game. As I started to develop into a PC gamer my interest in the MechWarrior series increased - specifically with MechWarrior 4. In recent years I have focused more on the classic tabletop game as well as the more influential novels that I neglected earlier. I hope to run a campaign for a local gaming store very soon.
Objectives as a Contributor
My historical training provides me with not only experience in research and corroboration, but also a good comprehension of spelling and grammar. For now I intend to focus on the latter.