- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Hello everyone! You've probably stumbled across this link on one of the edit histories, or perhaps you're stopping by to report me for something (I hope not!). I'm a big BattleTech enthusiast, with the Age of War, Star League, and Succession Wars being my personal favorite eras. I like to think I'm alright at writing fluff (check out any new articles I've made and decide for yourself!).
Of course, my pet project is the BattleMech Timetable, which is probably what most of my edits are intended to interface with.
Listed in order of priority.
- Updating dates on the BattleMech Timetable (ramping up again, hold on to your butts)
- Improving coverage of BattleTechnology magazine (ongoing as I acquire more of the books)
- Improving coverage of Historical: Reunification War (Upcoming)
- Fixing every internal link that leads to Apollo.
- Fixing every internal link to the Banshee to skip the disambig page I made for it.
- Fixing every internal link that leads to Hector to skip the disambig page.
- Creating pages for the units of Experimental Technical Readout: Boondoggles
- Creating page for the Ares Landing Craft to complete the page table for Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 2