- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Long time BT universe fan, Aussie scientist living/working in the UK.
My long BT journey: I got started with the early PC games (MW2) and the SNES MW game.
By late 90's I had entered tabletop, but lack of players led to a long stint on various Mekwars/Megamek servers, particularly the original Clan Homeworlds server as a Cloud Cobra (circa 2000-2006).
Enjoyed the clickytech because it brought sufficient numbers of people for a regular game, but did not so much enjoy its take on the Universe, and I kind of mostly ignore post FedCom civil war era from a lore standpoint.
Still enjoying a number of the newer PC games and looking forward to the Clan Invasion kickstarter gear as a way back into miniatures, especially to paint some CW and CCC forces.