- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The post of Gunji-no-Kanrei (Deputy of Military Affairs) was resurrected after the Fourth Succession War by Coordinator Takashi Kurita to oversee the rebuilding and restructuring of the DCMS, reporting only to the Coordinator himself. Prior to the Fourth Succession War, the only figure to hold the position was Urizen Kurita I, and it has been a matter of speculation whether the position will remain active.
Military District Commanders
The military districts that make up the Combine are ruled by a Tai-shu (Warlord) who is in command of all military forces in the district.
Units of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery
The Combine military is divided between those units assigned to the defense of a specific military district and so-called free floating regiments who are assigned as needed.